OSNN Chatroom

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Thats right everybody we are back in action.

We have moved from Squeaknet to our own network!!! Yay

So head on over to irc.osnn.net #osnn and come chat with us.

Note that as we now have services again you can register your nickname with the Nickserv, you can talk to it with the /ns command in your IRC client.

/ns register password email address

Once you are all registered the easiest thing to do, to make sure you always end up in #osnn is to set your autojoin

/ns ajoin add #osnn

Come join us. The more the merrier.

Previous thread with more info

Geffy, great work.

I would like to note that not all IRC clients have the /NS command. If your client does not support this command you can use /msg NickServ HELP for more information.

Done and done, now op me you bastids :smoker:

Geffy, great work.

I would like to note that not all IRC clients have the /NS command. If your client does not support this command you can use /msg NickServ HELP for more information.

the /ns command is aliased server side so it should work for all, if its not then let me know, I might have to tweak something.

yay!

am there, as always (during the day) :)

the /ns command is aliased server side so it should work for all, if its not then let me know, I might have to tweak something.
It doesn't work in BX.

NS = nslookup in BX.

Then you need to use /quote ns ... or /raw ns ...

Quite a few of the CLI based clients don't allow for un-recognised commands to be entered without quote or raw :)

yeah, provided your client doesnt override it then it will work.

Thank you, /quote worked fine (/raw didn't).

Not quite sure why that happened, you're not on the AKICK list. Try joining again.

:::: ( • ) Now talking in [ #osnn ]
:::: ( • ) Topic is '[IRC.OSNN.NET/#OSNN] http://www.osnn.net | Welcome to our world.'
:::: ( • ) Set by [ Geffy ] on Saturday, July 1st, 2006 at 9:04pm
:::: ( • ) Join synced in [ 0.031 seconds ]
:::: ( • ) ( Total: 5 ) ( Operators: 2 [ 40% ] ) ( Voices: 1 [ 20% ] )
.:21·38·14:. :::: ( ¤ ) Channel Mode: ChanServ sets mode ( +b ) *!hahaha@*.bethere.co.uk in #osnn
:::: ( • ) you were banned from [ #osnn ] by [ ChanServ ]
.:21·38·14:. :::: ( ¤ ) Kicks: You were kicked by ChanServ ( services@services.irc.osnn.net ) [[ You are not permitted to be on this channel. ]]
:::: ( Error ) cannot join channel [ #osnn ] ( you are banned )

I'm not sure why it is doing that. It's not set. Unless it has something to do with your ident.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back