• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

OSNN Chatroom

Thats right everybody we are back in action.

We have moved from Squeaknet to our own network!!! Yay

So head on over to irc.osnn.net #osnn and come chat with us.

Note that as we now have services again you can register your nickname with the Nickserv, you can talk to it with the /ns command in your IRC client.

/ns register password email address

Once you are all registered the easiest thing to do, to make sure you always end up in #osnn is to set your autojoin

/ns ajoin add #osnn

Come join us. The more the merrier.

Previous thread with more info

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Geffy, great work.

I would like to note that not all IRC clients have the /NS command. If your client does not support this command you can use /msg NickServ HELP for more information.

Geffy, great work.

I would like to note that not all IRC clients have the /NS command. If your client does not support this command you can use /msg NickServ HELP for more information.
the /ns command is aliased server side so it should work for all, if its not then let me know, I might have to tweak something.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Then you need to use /quote ns ... or /raw ns ...

Quite a few of the CLI based clients don't allow for un-recognised commands to be entered without quote or raw :)

:::: ( • ) Now talking in [ #osnn ]
:::: ( • ) Topic is '[IRC.OSNN.NET/#OSNN] http://www.osnn.net | Welcome to our world.'
:::: ( • ) Set by [ Geffy ] on Saturday, July 1st, 2006 at 9:04pm
:::: ( • ) Join synced in [ 0.031 seconds ]
:::: ( • ) ( Total: 5 ) ( Operators: 2 [ 40% ] ) ( Voices: 1 [ 20% ] )
.:21·38·14:. :::: ( ¤ ) Channel Mode: ChanServ sets mode ( +b ) *!hahaha@*.bethere.co.uk in #osnn
:::: ( • ) you were banned from [ #osnn ] by [ ChanServ ]
.:21·38·14:. :::: ( ¤ ) Kicks: You were kicked by ChanServ ( services@services.irc.osnn.net ) [[ You are not permitted to be on this channel. ]]
:::: ( Error ) cannot join channel [ #osnn ] ( you are banned )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies