OS X Jaguar (Canadian Edition)

B

Bubbabyte

As the title says this is my rendition of the os x jaguar theme for all you canadians on this board. I have only posted the screenshot as of right now because i do not want to be responsible for a new thread about copyrights. The Os X theme has been done over and over time and time again so i dont' really see a problem with releasing this one. I would just like to get some response including an approval from a mod that i can post the theme. I'm not claiming that i did all the artwork here although alot of it is mine...there still remains alot of whatever os x theme was my base. All i'm doing is making a different version for canadians...heh

anyway...here it is..please leave comments.

thanks

you are going to have to get permission from waddy or E-punk, a mod can't give permission for this sort of thing

cool.gif

I would think you'd need to get permission from the original author before you can release it but I really have no idea.

That's prestine! I'm not much for the Canadian flag, but props on the work.

Can you hit me up on aim and send it over ? jazzkid008

Much thanks,

Jh

Thought MdSalih gave you space to upload themes?

no i haven't heard back from him....i gave him my others and he put them on his webspace...but i have no way to upload new ones...and i haven't talked to him in a while so i honestly don't know if my old themes are even up anymore...

Beginning, please do me a favor and don't post the same message twice,

thanks,
cool.gif

That is a cool visual style. Like Iceman said, the decision is up to EP or waddy...

P.S The redrope dude is an a*******.

Originally posted by Iceman
Beginning, please do me a favor and don't post the same message twice,

thanks,
cool.gif

I don't recall posting it twice.. Hmm... If I did please except my apologies..... So what happened to at least one of the posts I made here then? Hmmm...

Originally posted by Bubbabyte
no i haven't heard back from him....i gave him my others and he put them on his webspace...but i have no way to upload new ones...and i haven't talked to him in a while so i honestly don't know if my old themes are even up anymore...

heh, all yer had to do was PM me would have given yer details of how to upload ;) would have stoped you from getting into trouble on certain other neo*cough* sites ;)

Check yer PM now m8.

MdSalih

Originally posted by Beginning
I don't recall posting it twice.. Hmm... If I did please except my apologies..... So what happened to at least one of the posts I made here then? Hmmm...

I deleted it. :cool:

Could you send it to me on MSN?

m o d e s t c a r g o @ t e l u s . n e t

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back