Orkut

''Orkut is an online community that connects people through a network of trusted friends.

We are committed to providing an online meeting place where people can socialize, make new acquaintances and find others who share their interests''

Never used it signin up now just Slow lol

You don't have to reply saying you don't use it.

I haven't even looked at the Orkut site in ages.

Affinity Engines filed suit against Google. Orkut Buyukkokten, and ex co-founder of Affinity Engines and engineer, stole code that he had written for Affinity Engines [after he left, of course] and basically handed it to Google for use in Orkut. If I remember correctly it was such an obvious rip-off because of identical flaws in the code in both the Affinity Engines and Orkut systems.

The lawsuit has yet to be resolved that I am aware of. I would bet the problem is one of many bugs that caused numerous shutdowns that I read about awhile back. It's still beta, afterall.

rotjong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back