Order your free Windows XP SP2 CD

this isnt the final is it? cause it cant be

Great find NetRyder. Beats downloading the damn thing..........especially on dialup. :D

Yeah, I'll also be lending this to some of my "less tech-inclined" friends who, I know, won't bother downloading it even after I repeatedly emphasize the importance of doing so.
Good idea, eh?
tongue.gif

I'll download a copy of the installer myself the day it's released to web though. I don't think I'll have the patience to wait for the CD to arrive.

Aww, Sept 8? (for the Dutch version). I can't wait that long :(

Saw this at winbeta earlier, as here the link is stuffed. Must be a lot of people sucking the juice out of the server.

cheers for link :D i could download it, but it's just eayer to have a cd :D

The link worked fine yesterday (0Thursday) afternoon when I first spotted it on another forum! It still works okay this early in the AM CDST also???

yeah wow, i cant believe it worked for me they acutally have it for saudi, and i am expecting it within 28 days, i thought at least they would make you pay shipping but they arent. yay im happy,i thought it wouldnt work for saudi. Nice Find NetRyder!

ahh yeah it was timing out for a bit, then worked for me, then when i tried to do it for a friend it timed out again, i guess they dont wanna waste that much money on cds for people lol

Got this error now

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6'

Expected 'End'

?, line 0

try reloading it, might be that u have roxio:p

Yes, the server load is probably quite high with several sites/forums linking to it by now. If you can't get through the first time, try again after an hour or so.

i still think its because he has roxio LOL!

UPDATE:my friend is in texas just worked for him hes using at&t wireless dsl

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back