Orbitz theme!

i think those profile, send pm button etc. text should be a little bit smaller ;)

The new theme is really nice. No lag, but the edit buttons seems to have gone missing. I can't find it anyway... :(

Originally posted by Zedric
The new theme is really nice. No lag, but the edit buttons seems to have gone missing. I can't find it anyway... :(
I hadn't noticed that until now. Not a good thing if the mods can't edit posts :eek:

Heh, everythings moved ;)

I agree with Bretenn on the button thing though, they to look a bit AOL'ish *hides* perhaps a less rounded font, and maybe a bit smaller would sort it out, thats something to look into after everything else is in place i think though. ;)

great new invision smilies:cool:

we gona get some from sp such as :hump: ? :p

I think there's far too many smilies over there, they're suited to the theme of ths site though, we don't need them all here In my opinion.

The smileys we have here are just fine. No need to add anymore :)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
they to look a bit AOL'ish *hides*

where's speedy gone ???

it looks nothing like AOL

bleh :p

see pic

aaaahahahahahaha AOL.

I just think the buttons are bit big and gehy :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
They're at the top of your post now ;)
Yeah I found them too now. I'm so sure they weren't there an hour ago...
*mutters about conspiracies*

Yeah, they are pretty much defaults...

reset the smilies to the vb defaults until we can find some ones that work on both light and dark!! :D

The Orbitz buttons are also default but I will take a look at em after I have everything else running like I want it to.

is it better if the edit and link button moved to right hand side? so ppl can easily find it....
*"took me some time to find the edit and link button myself"*

at least post news about this in the main page so people would know about it :p

If people use the forum they should see this. heh sounds kinda stuck up ;P

But I think it'd be better leaving the so called official announcement until everything is sorted and in place.
I think punk may possibly make this the default forum and front page theme once everything is done, that way no-one can miss it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back