Orbitz Expanded

I've been using 1600x1200 for ages now - 800x600 looks humongous - can't stand it :( - my server (which normally doesn't have a monitor plugged, nor is hardly ever used) has screen resolution of 1024x768.

It always falls back on what your used to... or as Speedy_B mentioned... your eyes :p

MdSalih

i'm just used to it + see no benifits of changing :cool:

More screen space, you don't have to maximise everything to use it, web pages will fit on the screen.
Md, what sized monitor are you using 1600x1200 on?

1600x1200 on my 21" - 1600x1200 only probably makes you squint on anything lower than a 19"

MdSalih

if i had a big monitor then yes i would increese from 800*600. but i only have a 17"

omg u must need a magnifying glass!!!

No, because my eyes are functional, and I can see.

Originally posted by dubstar
speedy wears bottle caps. :D

:rolleyes: :p

attachment.php

They make you appear extremely short sighted.
SPeedY_B??? hmmmmmmmmmm... :p

SPeedY_B... 20/10 vision

Eyes of an Eagle... Well... maybe a dead one :p

J/K SPeedY_B :D

My viewing rez is 1152x864 on a 19" Viewsonic G790... at work 1024x768 on a 19" Sylvania F96

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I actually have a pair of them glasses :D

And you must look sec-seh with them on... and nothing else. :D

every thread in 'Problems & Feedback' somehow turns into making fun of someone... i like this place, i never want to go home!

yes, and we can only apologise for that. We have warned them so many times!

We are only discussing the virtues of viewing the orbitz theme at the proper resolution. Be it by using the proper glasses and attire and/or the correct monitor size with larger that "mini me" rez. Some just don't fathom the depth of this discussion and tend to... adlib. Some of this vaporous conguring does tend to get a little long winded at times but we all get the jist of it... Now I'm going on and on... :p

Originally posted by gonaads
We are only discussing the virtues of viewing the orbitz theme at the proper resolution. Be it by using the proper glasses and attire and/or the correct monitor size with larger that "mini me" rez. Some just don't fathom the depth of this discussion and tend to... adlib. Some of this vaporous conguring does tend to get a little long winded at times but we all get the jist of it... Now I'm going on and on... :p

adlibbing? you mean, these arent scientifically supported facts? this is starting to remind me of a speach from George W.:eek:

any plans for a 'User CP,' 'search,' 'members,' 'faq' skin for Orbitz? just curious.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back