Orbitz Expanded

But everythings sooooooooooo small you need a magnifying glass to see it :p

It's not small, you're just not used to it, try 1600x1200 for a day, then tell me that 1024 is small.

Yes it does....This is the only site I have to scroll.

Leave me alone or I'll put yours eyes back *poke* :p

I tried 800x600 earlier, this site didnt fit, my site didnt fit, the camportal didnt fit, spammers paradise didnt fit, and im sure that more wouldnt.

Seriously, its people like Henyman that use 800x600.. you'll be using AOL next..

I forgot your site doesn't fit but Spammers Paradise does though :confused:

Nope I'm using the cool blue skin :D

But what the heck , It's not gonna kill me scrolling pages when I have to. Worst things in life than that :D

There's nothing worse than horizontal scrolling, it's eeeeeeeevil!! :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Seriously, its people like Henyman that use 800x600.. you'll be using AOL next..

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i see no reson to switch to a screen size thats makes everything tiny:rolleyes: everything fits fine on my screen, i dont have to scrool sideways on sites or anything.:p

That's what I'm saying! It doesn't make everything tiny. You seriously need to get your eyes tested if you can't use 1024x768

She likes things BIG. :rolleyes: :p

Not too sure about her but... errrrrr, butt :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
There's nothing worse than horizontal scrolling, it's eeeeeeeevil!! :p

amen to that brotha

we must exercise the horizonatal scrolling demon

but everything does go smaller.....:confused:

i've tried changing the icon size etc but i just dont like it.

Go get your eyes tested then. I used to use 1280x1024 on a 15" and it's NOT small.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back