Orbital - Halcyon On & On

H

Highwind7777

has anyone figured out what the vocals are saying?
BTW, this is the very best song....IMO
my 2 cents..

Fine chill out tune...

tee-tee-nana-na-na... na-nu-naaa-na-na-na-naaaa... na-nu...
tee-tee-nana-na-na... na-nu-naaa-na-na-na-naaaa...
(repeat)

Tho I imagine that you secretly knew that.
I foyu like that tune I suggest you get both the orignal and Oliver Lieb remixes of Utah Saints = Lost Vagueness
The Lieb remix is awesome ;)

its very calming...as is ATB - Beach Vibes by EFF....rofl electro, is that really wut they say? cuz I know it sounds like that but that makes no sense!

Yes thats really the lyrics...
Oh and lost faith in ATB when he repeated his own "Don't Stop" with the same effect in reverse for "9pm"

Horrid attempt at trance music :p

awww....but I promise, u will really like Beach Vibes...

Nah :p

Also recommend Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground (Nellee Hooper Remix) and Rob D - Clubbed To Death (Kuryamino Remix)

hmm.. got bored...

so decided to mess with Macromedia flash... and this song ;)

http://www.mdsalih.d2g.com

visit it... if your on 56k will take about 3 mins to load... (457 k)

broadband will be less then 3 mins if you pause all the p0rn your downloading ;)

Music (Orbital - Halcyon On & On) will auto start click the Music (cd icon) button top right corner to pause ;)

MdSalih - bored...

Now you got me started.
Off the top of my head...

Chillout tunes by Tiesto:
Obsession, Suburban Train

Remixes:
Silence, Flesh, Tarantula
erm erm erm
:D

PvD, pretty much anything cept Columbia, thats a bit pants.
PvD is letting me down.

Halcyon is one of the all time greatest songs Orbital has ever done, IMHO. I really enjoy the Boojah live mix w/ jon bon jovi and belinda carlisle (i'll post a link as soon as I can find the file).

As far as excellent chillout musics go......
Wir and Slow it grows - The Orb
The Art of Noise - Opus 4 (Gives Halcyon a serious run for it's money in the sheer melodic beauty department. Drum and Bass, but even still. Excellent excellent stuff. Drum and Bass Collection by Arto of Noise is one of my favorite albums on the face of the planet.)
Thrillseekers - Synathesia
Skip Raiders - Just another Day (gets a little energetic at the end, but still quite mellow for most of the song.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back