Orange Bowl blowout... and Ashlee Simpson

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Anyone catch the massacre (Orange Bowl) tonight? Poor Oklahoma... two national championship games in two years and two losses. They can't complain too much though since they won a championship a few years back.

Ashlee Simpson "performed" during halftime... another disaster. The production of the entire halftime show was awful to begin with. Dead mics, bad sound, stupid choreographed dancing. Ashlee brought it down another notch though. She might have a halfway decent voice in the studio, but she can't reproduce anything worth hearing live. I almost felt sorry for her when she was booed by the entire crowd after she finished, but I just couldn't knowing that she only got to where she is because of her sister.

Woohooo! Go SC.... Kid I coached as a freshmen in h.s. plays there now. Got in the game at the end as a fullback, with Lee Webb graduating , I will see more of him next year. Go SC. Always a good sport he had extra tickets, just could not make the trip to Florida this year. Next year National Title game at the Rose Bowl!!!! Yay!

the funny thing I cant stand about the WHOLE "BCS" is that USC plays the weakest teams of course thats why they are undefeated

example:

Virginia Tech Won 24-13
Colorado State Won 49-0
Brigham Young Won 42-10
Stanford Won 31-28
California Won 23-17
Arizona State Won 45-7
Washington Won 38-0
Washington State Won 42-12
Oregon State Won 28-20
Arizona Won 49-9
Notre Dame Won 41-10
UCLA

try them in the BIG10 and they would get humiliated. ,,the voting is a sham!!!
what a farse!!

lipsync.us has the video and it is pretty funny

on the other hand USC cannot be faulted for being in the pac-10. they faced a team in OU that was supposed to kill them and they still trounced them. they did have a weak schedule but they still did it in the end.

what should have happened is have Utah vs Auburn and OU vs USC and then the winners face each other because then this season would have been left with one undefeated team

tdinc said:
the funny thing I cant stand about the WHOLE "BCS" is that USC plays the weakest teams of course thats why they are undefeated

example:

Virginia Tech Won 24-13
Colorado State Won 49-0
Brigham Young Won 42-10
Stanford Won 31-28
California Won 23-17
Arizona State Won 45-7
Washington Won 38-0
Washington State Won 42-12
Oregon State Won 28-20
Arizona Won 49-9
Notre Dame Won 41-10
UCLA

try them in the BIG10 and they would get humiliated. ,,the voting is a sham!!!
what a farse!!

I totally am with u on that. I think they should do a playoff thing like most of the other sports out there. Last year was a fooked up ranking too.

Is this the same big 10 that sent a Backended Michigan to the Rosebowl?

I agree with you that the system needs a playoff, but who am I?
The bowls do not want to lose their revenue generators. As for the Big 10 how did they do? Michigan lost to a Texas team, that could not beat anybody in red and white? as far as Iowa? oh wait they did not play Michigan this year. Hey wait a minute, did Ohio state beat Michigan? Notre Dame? Oh my, looks like the Big 10 does not send a real champion either. Who cares SC beat the Big 10 champ previous years. Iowa the year before and Michigan last year. Hmmmmm Sounds like ya'all need some sunshine in your life.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back