• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Optimus Keyboard

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
from what they said, it may cost around the price of your high-tech-ish cell phone (~$250+) hope it's not THAT high..... $150 i MIGHT be able to deal with..... $100 would be just too good to be true.....

Aprox

Political User
Yeah, unfortunately I think it might be closer to $300. I will need to be convinced its really worth it if it really is this high. From what I have read thus far though, it might be a very versatile piece of hardware that will change our lives :p

We will see soon enough!

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
why? I really find it hard to see this as anything more than a gadget.... If one wants to have display elsewhere I can think of better ideas than this for that money..

The concept would be cool though if it applied to EVERY key so that when you change language your keboard shows everything as it is correctly. But I do not believe from what I breifly scanned that this si what that keyboard does and this application would basically need OS codepage level support - which I do not believe exists....

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Ehm... it does change every key. That's the whole idea of the board. You put caps lock on, your keys turn to caps, your open photoshop, it shows all your shortcuts etc.

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
Hmm if it is released on Feb 1 I should get a free one, it's my birthday dammit! :)

You guys can start a Admiral Michael's birthday gift fund to buy it for me :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar