Optical Mice

Posted by BonyTony
i use Trust drivers as they work better in mapping keys for games.

hmm.. i have a logitech cordless mouseman optical (from the Cordless Elite Duo package which also came with a cordless keyboard) and i also have troubles using the scroller and extra buttons in games so i looked for those Trust drivers u talked bout and went to Trust's website and went to get their drivers but when i wanted drivers it showed me all their products and i saw that every mouse has it's own driver (and not 1 driver that can detect ur mouse like logitech's) so i couldn't know which one to get that'll somehow work with my mouse...

I went through their product line untill i found a mouse similar to mine(looking at pics) (mine is usb but i use it through ps2...so i can crank sensitivity to the max).
The mouse driver i use from Trust.com is this model 11933 which works fine with my mouse and maps the thumb button and wheel in games.(it is a Xp Version).
Seeing you have a cordless mouse Trust has this 350WB MOUSE WIRELESS so you could try them.

If you wish to download any of the drivers from trust.com dont bother to register just use this login

E-Mail address :- stemcell666@hotmail.com
Password:- tiggy

Well I just got a three button cordless optical mouse and all was going well until UT2k3 - buttons work ok but guess what? - no scrolling!!

Grrrrrr - I hate f'in PC's sometimes!!!!

Why does everything have to be so complicated????

The logitech mouseware support site is DOWN just now. So I'm takin' this piece of rubbish back to the shop tomorrow AM.

Mubbers <madder n hell>

I ditched that mouse first thing this morning and got the M$ optical cordless blue - very good!!

Mubbers

/me reads the back of his mouse....

i got a corded optical hp mouse:p came with the computer + works like a charm...almost....if i just roll the scroll button it dont work. but if i press the scroll button down it will scroll but several pages @ once.:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back