Opinions on this desktop!

B

bheagle

Please tell me what you think, I'm trying some new ideas in Photoshop to create wallpapers..

Thx Jewelzz... :D

I knew there was a reason I liked your opinions,,:D :D

calendar is too colorful for me.
I like how everything fits in well (on the desktop)
you need to mod that taskbar/start button

Hmm.. looks abit business like, clean..plus I think theres too many effects on it..ie.. the watery effect then the grey textured boxes, and the border.. overkill ..I agree about the calendar too.

Sorry bheagle!. But at the end of the day, as long as your happy thats all that matters, your the one using it.

no reason to be sorry, it gives me input... I like to have the opinions it helps me grow. Otherwise I'd not even ask..

Thanks all, I'll be posting a different pic later for more opinions if you all don't mind.

Thanks
:p

post it in the june desktop thread. there u'll get a lot of opinions :)

Looks nice, but I would replace the outside borders with the same texture and color as you have in your calendar panel. ;)

ok NEW OPINIONS PLEASE

Here is another one to tear apart....

Nice Desktop

I like it, also I was wondering how you got the calendar and shit on there. I have never seen anything like that done before...

I use a program called RAINLENDAR

GET IT HERE

For the info I use Motherboard Monitor and Coolmon... I don't have those links handy but doing a search on google will get you to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back