open with box

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

i usually use winamp to play my mp3s. but sometimes when i run winamp radio server i want to listen some other music with out opening new winamp or stoping server. so i play them with real play. but i dont have it in "open with" menu. so i go to open with and it's not there too, when i try to manually find path to it, it doesnt do anything. what's wrong with that thing and how can i fix it?

What do you mean by when you manually try to locate it & it does nothing? :confused:

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
What do you mean by when you manually try to locate it & it does nothing? :confused:

when i goto open with> choose program>browse>(select the .exe file for program i want to use) click ok> then it doesnt import that program in the open with list

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back