open gl

H

Homerbalooza

I recently re formated my computer like couple months ago. And i played a called Soldier of Fortune. But ever since i reformatted it it say i cant load it becasue my video cars needs open gl. Any thoughts?

-Nick

Originally posted by Homerbalooza
I recently re formated my computer like couple months ago. And i played a called Soldier of Fortune. But ever since i reformatted it it say i cant load it becasue my video cars needs open gl. Any thoughts?

-Nick

what are your system specs and what drivers do you use ?

post and we will know how to help a bit better...

cheers...

What video card? What drivers?

EDIT: Damn Bretenn, too fast for me ;) :p

11mb allocated

15 gig hard drive

dont know what u mean by drivers?

11mb allocated

15 gig hard drive

dont know what u mean by drivers?

oooh... you have an integrated video card ?

okies...

check in your control panel... check in display settings or something like that... probably intel IGP :)

if you have your system install disks that came with your product you should have had your display drivers there...

else... try doing a windows update and installing any display drivers you see there...

a video card's hardware can only do what the software tells it to do... so if the format wiped your IGP's drivers... you will have to reinstall them somehow... or upgrade them... else you can't play openGL games probably...

right click properties > settings
hmm... built in!

EDIT: oops... now is my turn :( :p
:mad: sazar!
EDIT2: spam spam spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first check ur display settings... right click desktop > settings!
then update ur display driver...

so what exactly do ui have to do?

if you have internet explorer... click on the tools option from the toolbar... click on windows update and check the updates that show up (if any) to see if there is an option for updating your video drivers...

also please let us know what make computer you have (ie dell or compaq or HP or something like that) and if you installed all the drivers from the system restoration disks that came with your product...

btw... sazar how much u bought ur zalman? us dollar...
and how is ur aiw 9700 pro

Originally posted by Bretenn
btw... sazar how much u bought ur zalman? us dollar...
and how is ur aiw 9700 pro

my zalman was 30 USD @ my local store...

and my AIW 9700pro is amazing...

picture quality from my tv is excellent and picture in picture (need 2 tv tuners... both ati) is also sUPER..

btw... teh remote wonder is my new favorite toy... that thing is a blast :D

and no real range limitations... I can truly setup a home theater system now :D

30usd... hmm around $120 here! thinking of buying myself 1...
last time thinking of buying aiw products but it just way too expensive for me... :(

Originally posted by Bretenn
30usd... hmm around $120 here! thinking of buying myself 1...
last time thinking of buying aiw products but it just way too expensive for me... :(

considering the features built into my cards tuner and also teh capabilities of the GPU... I do not recommend buying anything lower @ this time...

this video card is a monster... and I had the regular 9700pro card... :)

this card just takes it to another level... the AIW features are breathtaking.. really...

the recorded quality is stunning (yes it does take up space... but I can record direct to a cd... with little loss in quality :) )

the zalman heatsink is a bit heavy... you have a cheaper version... the 3000 series... but it is not as good...

www.tcwo.com

I bought my zalman from there... usd 32 :)

I missed that comment, heh heh. You shouldn't be mean though taurus, obviously computers aren't his forte :p

not being mean. just... pointing out a classic moment. :)

homer, if you're still here, do you have any idea what type of video card you have? ati or nvidia? or is your monitor plugged into your motherboard, next to your keyboard.

Yep, just jokin with you :D Was a bit of a classical moment, do you mind if I quote you on that homer?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back