Open Gl Need Help!!!!!!!!!!

D

dsosolja

:confused: i HAVE THIS VIDEO CARD

Trident video accelerator blade 3d/promedia

and i need open gl, where can i get these derivers, post here if u know, thx o and i hav xp can sumbody plzzzzzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

can any body pleazzzzzzzzzzzzeee help meee!!! im try 2 play SOF and i gotta open a gl and i hav that video card i need 2 update it can sumbody help me

dsosolja, can you please not post multiple threads about the same thing.

When I came here this morning, there were three responses to this thread and none to the others which you posted (which I have now closed) it is also blatantly in the forum guidelines to which you agreed to follow upon joining here to not post multiple topics on the same subject.

Originally posted by dsosolja
its the only way people respond here

that is not true... :)

people will respond if they have information... if one does not know... what is the point in responding ?

just please do not double post in the future... and if you do... let us know so we can merge the threads or close one of them...

im sorry guys im just really desperate 2 play dis dam game n it still dosent work none of those cards open the GL can u tell me wat else 2 do?

Are you absolutely sure that your card supports OpenGL?

That card is over 4 years old. It does have a Windows 2k driver, but they do not always work with XP. I think it's time for an upgrade bud. That card only has 2-8MB (depending on which one you have). That is barely enough to run any game. Good luck!

BTW.. I did check the specs, and it DOES support OpenGL. But, like I said, no guarantee on the driver working in XP.

how do i upgrade it ?? do i hav 2 spend any money ? tell me wat 2 do

damm is there any thing else i can do without having 2 spend money 2 play this game even if the graphics r crappy

As Un4gIvEn1 says the card does support OpenGL but there are only Windows 2000 drivers, so you can try those with Windows XP, but if they don't work then probably the only way is to use Windows 2000 or earlier.

Download the file to your computer, to the desktop for example.
Once the download has completed then double click the file, let it do what it has to, if it asks to reboot, do so.
Of course they may not work as already posted in this thread, there are only Windows 2000 drivers available and not official Windows XP ones.

i d/l the open gl, only to find out that it DOESN'T support xp. They intend to make one, but date is unknown.

ejm

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back