oooohhh not again!!!!

• Thread starter dArK_CyAnIdE
  • Start date
D

dArK_CyAnIdE

K well my icq, half-life, and some occasionnal app`s don`t even want to start.. like ICQ for instance i start it.. then ??? where is it?? i didnt even load in memory no crash no msgs just nothingness lol as if i didnt press the start button.. same thing with half-life... could it be the powertoys that done this??? cause i believe they where functionning b4 i installed those..

did this happen to anybody else? if so what did u do? and what caused it? :confused: :mad: :confused:

o well i finally got icq working... for now lol but i dont know why.. i just works now.. all bets are open for a crash in 5 days .. or less LOL!

ive had that at times but when i look in taskmanager theres like 4-5 lots of ICQ or winamp or whatever
(the numbe rof times ive tried to load it)
not had it since i built the new machine *touch wood* but i remember i did in my old one.

once i quit those apps ... then go back into it, it starts.

ya make sure any instances of it in task manager are completely killed before opening a new one

ive found that i can start HL or games by gamespy arcade... i installed it and voila lol i cant start games again...lol weird no?

with ICQ, i seem to have a problem where when someone comes online, it doesn't flash that someone has come online. I can hear the sound of the 'knocking door' though...just not the signal in the systray...

My messages show up in my systray, (the flashing message), so i don't know...

Any Ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back