Ooooh!

If the game was the trailer, then sure OHhhh!!!, but meh.

So disillsuioned already?

This is being built by the guy behind longest journey and dreamfall :D

Kind of a Resident Evil / Kill Bill / Ghosthunter hybrid Game... looks good.

The modern day but sci-fi idea, is awesome, yet its another MMO, just another. And what I mean't by if the trailer was the game, well I mean if I could play a game that looks like that, that will be the day.

Trailer was awesome. The fact that its a MMO is a pretty big turn off though, I'd prefer the intimacy of a single player game to convey the awesome lore and back history they claim is in the game. Oh well though, I'll definitely keep an eye on this one.

i did not know it was a MMO..... I'll pass

I think it'll be quite good as an MMO if they do it right.

There'll be issues of some random n00b breaking your immersion occasionally but they do that in real life as well. Since its set in the modern day world I don't think it'll be much of an issue.

Ragnar managed a decent story driven MMO in AO until the addon packs started coming out. I think he'll do the same with this one.

Its a pity he didn't work on AoC though.

The fact thats it's an MMO got my attention, else it would have been brushed aside. :) A CGI trailer didn't really do anything for me though. I hope it's nothing like that really. Sounds like it could be cool from the interview though.

I am a bit interested, I just don't have the money or time for another MMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back