• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Only record 600M in power VCR why

C

chopper20

I can only record 600M in power VCR delux in one go. My drive is formatted in NTFS. If I use premier I can record for 40G which is the size of the drive. I have used the XP patch from Cyber links and the timer within power vcr is turned off. Anyone any ideas

C

chopper20

I can only record 600 meg of video and I do not know if that is a limitation of the programe(power vcr 2 delux)

C

chopper20

The program limits capture to 600 meg then carries on recording in another 600 meg section but plays them back as one. The problem now is after the first 600meg it starts to record for about 1 meg then locks up. the program is not a demo

B

beatlesdb

what type of file are you saving as? AVI - Mpeg? Avi I think has a limitation but I don't think it's 600meg

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar