Online or Offline

Nismo83

OSNN AZN Addict
Which 1 do u prefer and why?

Online Magazine or Printed Magazine

OFFLINE b/c i don't want everything to be online. soon everyone will be communicating thro messengers and thats stupid and the world will be big technology freaky and idon't want that to happen......and besides it looks cooler as printed instead of throuhg a 17inch monitor screennnnnn arghhhhhhhhhal;skjd;lfjaslkd

It's too difficult replacing monitors everytime I want to smack something - much easier just rolling up a magazine.

Offline--because when I get into bed and want to read at night before falling asleep, it's just to hard to turn the monitor sideways and hold it for comfortability.;)

Paper. I can bring it with me, read it in school, in bed, in the bathroom. Plus I can stack em on my bookself. I get tried of the PC sometimes too.

Offline. It's easier to read that way! Plus I can bookmark it and be able to find my spot easier.

Originally posted by deadzombie
It's too difficult replacing monitors everytime I want to smack something - much easier just rolling up a magazine.

Hehe, yeah, my gf is getting mad at me, for swatting the cats with the monitor instead of the newspaper. [I've killed 4 cats now and gone through 4 monitors! PS, anyone needs monitor parts? ;) ]

Offline and I'll be honest - I do a lot of reading on the toilet. Now if I could find a way to take the monitor with me - nah - I still like offline foir the toilet!:cool:

way TMI Damnyank

I could have lived a million years and never heard that and been just fine.

not a pretty picture u reading on the toilet

cool.gif

dang Iceman - I had to look up TMI (wasn't familiar with that one) - however, if you check out the first post - it asks why - so I told you why - how can that be TMI????:p :p

BTW - you think I don't look good sitting on my throne???:huh:

dy

this is the only reason I have a laptop instead of a desktop

it's so I din't kill trees in the room of contemplation.

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES NOT KILL TREES ANHYMORE/

Originally posted by dealer
dy

this is the only reason I have a laptop instead of a desktop

it's so I din't kill trees in the room of contemplation.

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES NOT KILL TREES ANHYMORE/

Perris on NTFS while he poops. :D :p

Originally posted by dealer
correct.

I believe this is why it seems like I might be full of ****

Someone once told me I was full of ****te

and

" You're right, I really have to take a crap " :p

dealer - I am trying to figure something out here - you keep saying you don't kill trees, you use your laptop on the toilet instead of printed material (to save the trees) - it all makes sense but:

What do you wipe your a$$ with - if you do not kill trees??????

Let me guess - gonaads' ATM card - oh sorry - wrong thread!

:p :p

lmao dy!!!! ya i rather read offline, its just alot easier.... and ya, u can bring it into the ****ter.....

-Bert

Originally posted by xsivforce
I am still killing trees too.

I still get mine on stone tablets. When they go to paper??? :confused: :cool:

Originally posted by damnyank
dealer - I am trying to figure something out here - you keep saying you don't kill trees, you use your laptop on the toilet instead of printed material (to save the trees) - it all makes sense but:

What do you wipe your a$$ with - if you do not kill trees??????

Let me guess - gonaads' ATM card - oh sorry - wrong thread!

:p :p

Asshole... :p :p

You're just jealous 'cause you can't sh!t money out yer ass.

oops... there goes a "Twenty" ;) :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back