Online Game Auctions

L

loppdawg69

About 6 months or so ago i sold my Ultima Online account...was a pretty nice account picked up $500 on ebay for it. =)

heh...had 2 fighters an awsome mule and a Large Tower 2 screens from brit cemetary...funny thing is if i had of waited until now i would have gotten ALOT more for it...towers alone are going for $400 on ebay now.

Thats cool, tho imho anyone who buys is daft, but if you can sell, thats cool!

lol yup i feel same way =)...when i was leaving they even had names for people like that "ebayers" lol so many accounts were being sold by old veterans to people who wanted to start playing but start playing with the best stuff...i mean i miss it but i wouldnt pay any amount of money for my account back...i would rather work up the characters again.

loppdawg69 - cool

I had no idea people bought these things until i saw that on the front page

How long do you have to play to make a good model and good $$ :p

Do you have to actually code it ?

People that buy this stuff are just as bad as all of the cheaters in CounterStrike.Either too lazy or unskilled to work at getting better in a game.Isn't developing your character supposed to be part of the fun?

Perhaps it could even be an investment as the prices seem to be going up!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back