One of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

I saw this video a couple months back.... very funny. I feel sorry for that kid...

:laugh: man...that was brutal....

Yeah I've seen it before .. but still classic. :)

Why do I think this guy looks like a old version of the star wars kid?

Looks like TittleBitties has a competitor. :p

That was extremely funny though. :laugh:

Yeah that vid is almost as classic as Aicha. I still find myself or someone else humming it from time to time. :nervous:

You know, I wondered if that was the kid's real voice in the Aicha video, because it doesn't sound too professional and it sounds like a voice that would fit him. And does anyone know who the hell Aicha is? :)

P.S. The numa video left me at a loss for words

O.K. Kids, this is funny, those two are not HERE

Guess which one is EP and which one is Ming! wub

anybody know where i can get the downloadable version of numa numa with the fat kid... and the one with the whole class doing it.

Hmmm, whats with the Hyperlinker plugin needed to watch those movies from Albinoblacksheep? *pouts* I don't wanna install a Hyperlinker!!!!

edit: ooops, spelled albino wrong. Hey cool edit thingy!

yeah seen the vidoe a few months ago as well. Downloaded the song too lol

Reminds me of henyman lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back