one million views for venomxt

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
venomxt, your driver thread has over one million views and I only just realized it.

man, that's got to be the most visited tech help thread on the internet.

Horace Mann;

Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.

Last edited:
That's pretty incredible. I used to offer help in that thread, but it got overwhelming and I took a (permanent) break from it. :p

So ya just delete my posts eh?
Well fine then.

Good for u though venom

If your post was at all relevant then it would not have been deleted. You have been warned several times yet you continue to submit pointless posts. I would send this via private message but I'm tired of sending warnings to you privately because you never get the point. All warnings to you will be made public; especially when you question the reasoning.

If your post was at all relevant then it would not have been deleted. You have been warned several times yet you continue to submit pointless posts. I would send this via private message but I'm tired of sending warnings to you privately because you never get the point. All warnings to you will be made public; especially when you question the reasoning.
Cool!
That works for me :)

My post was relevant however, as relevant as any post in this thread can be.
I said congrats...

Wow! That is pretty incredible, who has been staying on top of all those hoodlums in "that" section? I still don't understand why such a crappy phone became such a cultural sensation. :suprised:

Its a bit before your time Vanquished, but you are reminding me of Kermit before he was killed and reborn as his current incarnation. And no, thats not a compliment. :laugh:

Wow! That is pretty incredible, who has been staying on top of all those hoodlums in "that" section? I still don't understand why such a crappy phone became such a cultural sensation. :suprised:

Its a bit before your time Vanquished, but you are reminding me of Kermit before he was killed and reborn as his current incarnation. And no, thats not a compliment. :laugh:
I know about Kermit.

heh, just imagine being the guy at motorola that came up with the razr series :) He mut be the superstar of motorola's mobile division by now :)

Wow! I still don't understand why such a crappy phone became such a cultural sensation. :suprised:
:

it's a very good looking phone

and when it came out it was surely the thinest phone you could get...

telephones are the only thing a man wants to be smaller then everyone else's

it's a very good looking phone

and when it came out it was surely the thinest phone you could get...

telephones are the only thing a man wants to be smaller then everyone else's

Its sleek sure, and its skinny. But it runs the same cruddy phone OS that all the cheap phones use. If it was a smart phone or some similar OS with more functions I could see it being very cool. All the people I know that have had the phones have had them fall apart within a year. So they don't seem to be very well built either.

I'm sure at 2m views that must feel really nice for EP's pocket book. :p

Its sleek sure, and its skinny. But it runs the same cruddy phone OS that all the cheap phones use. If it was a smart phone or some similar OS with more functions I could see it being very cool. All the people I know that have had the phones have had them fall apart within a year. So they don't seem to be very well built either.

I'm sure at 2m views that must feel really nice for EP's pocket book. :p

But the average person doesn't give a crap about that. Just like the average person doesn't give a crap about tweaking their car's engine, etc.

So it really comes down to what's cool to buy at a particular moment.

Can't say I'm a RAZR fan either, but 1M+ views for a thread is pretty damn impressive! :D

Hehe, I stopped "modding" the threads it awhile ago as I was going insane with the immenseness of it all. EP I hope 1% of the people clicked some ad’s and got OSNN some revenue. But overall I am just glad I was able to bring some traffic to OSNN. I saw something that wasn’t available on the internet and I made it available… its kinda of a cool feeling how many people have found it.

Your thread has the top spot on Google when you search for RAZR drivers.
That definitely explains the huge influx. :)

Its fluxuated between 1-3 spot for some time.
This site steals all the spots...
When people search my site, they get this one!

:)

Anywho, the Razr was thin, thats all.
I got it b4 everyone else had it, paid 300 bucks for the stupid thing, what a waste :)
I have had 2 phones since :)

I just gotta say that, thankfully some of the new RazR noobs are staying around and helping other newbies, but Venom deserves alot of credit for this self perpetuating monster. But let's not forget the other PaaPimp, AllWeatherGal (whereever she is) and a plethora of others who took that community to insane levels.

I just gotta say that, thankfully some of the new RazR noobs are staying around and helping other newbies, but Venom deserves alot of credit for this self perpetuating monster. But let's not forget the other PaaPimp, AllWeatherGal (whereever she is) and a plethora of others who took that community to insane levels.

seconded. Thanks..

allweathergirl was before the last DB loss.. she never came back as of my knowledge.

Goes and has a look. Didn't notice that myself! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back