On The Move Again

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
P

PseudoKiller

Well its moving weekend for me so I will be out of the office for at least till Monday at the earliest. Even then I have 2 finals to take that day so I am sure you all will have fun without me. :D

Dont break anything while I am gone.

Hope all goes smoothly.
wink.gif

What gonaads said ^^
Good luck with moving and the finals too. I'm almost done with midterms (last one's on Monday). See you around when you get back.
smile.gif

Moving sux sooo much....have fun :)

hey if anyone wants to help come by and grab a box or 2 ... last day for the net and only for the laptop... weeeeee ... yeah this is going to be fun.

No thanks,I've had the builders in everyday for 2 weeks and my own house is an absolute tip :p

Wish I could help ya, but I feel already tired just thinking about the few miles/kilometers between us and the puddle right in the middle of my path... sorry ;)

Good luck with the move PK, see ya when you get back

PseudoKiller said:
hey if anyone wants to help come by and grab a box or 2 ... last day for the net and only for the laptop... weeeeee ... yeah this is going to be fun.

I'll swing by and give you a hand on Monday :D

Good luck with the move. i moved not to long ago. wasn't real fun.

/me runs as something breaks... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back