Omg The Baddest Computer On The Planet

• Thread starter cwalker2734
  • Start date
C

cwalker2734

GUYS I FOUND THIS SITE, THE CASE IS A VAPOCHILL, WHICH USES PHASE-CHANGE REFRIGERATION, WHATS AMAZING IS THE TECHNOLOGY IN THE PARTS THIS THING HAS. MOST OF WHICH I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF.

http://www.go-l.com/desktops/machl38/features/

YOUR MONITOR OPTIONS ARE: 5, 6, OR 7' OF LCD REAL ESTATE !

IMAGINE THIS:

PENTIUM 4 3.8 GHZ EXTREME ADDITION
16 GIG OF PC5000 RAM
2 TERABYTES OF DISK SPACE
RAID SCSI
puRAM -
FLASH RAM - FASTER THEN ANY ACCESSING METHOD EVER USED FOR CONSUMER SYSTEMS

AND 84" LCDs MULTI-SYSTEM

ABOUT $35000 ... YES PLEASE !!!!

can you please consider NOT using caps for every single word?

I am sure if you can afford that computer you can afford a keyboard that has a working caps lock... and turn the caps lock off...

thanks

sorry, thats a habit - I dont even notice it anymore....

Originally posted by cwalker2734
sorry, thats a habit - I dont even notice it anymore....

its ok.. it was the second post I saw with all caps... its just a little annoying reading a post with all caps @ this time of the night...

i would like it but the p4 ee has to go i would rather have an athlon 64 fx51

Originally posted by lynchknot
Many believe the company is fake: http://plex.us/outbursts/liebermann.html

Now that is depressing, I sent the company an email wanting more specific info, and OS stability, (basically a system that tweaked is bound to be unstable. I have not rec'd a reply as of yet, and judging from your post, I probably wont.

I sent them an email wanting a custom system using the fx51. I have not rec'd a reply. I told them if it was possible I would purchase a system (not with all the LCDs).

I would wait for more mature mobo's before diving into the highest of the high-end athlon systems...

besides rumours abound about an fx-53 dropping in december... will have to wait and see about whether that is true or not...

Originally posted by Sazar

besides rumours abound about an fx-53 dropping in december... will have to wait and see about whether that is true or not...

thanks for the heads up, man.

Ya know when I built this current system it was the baddest thing around.....for about 2 weeks..lol

Now its chopped liver; well, maybe not chopped liver but no longer impressive.

The only thing I still like is the UV stuff, weeeeeeeeeeee

heh... yah UV is nice :)

my northbridge fan lights up like crazy but since I do most of my work with little lights or dark @ night (I am in the light/day light all day @ university) I don't want lights to distract me... I had contemplated getting a case window but decided against it eventually...

take some caps of the rig :) perhaps we can start a new thread with case pics :D

Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
Dual Intel® Xeon Processors 3.2GHz +HT
4GB 266MHz DDR
146GB (10,000 rpm) U320/M SCSI Hard Drive X4!!!
3DLabs Wildcat IV 256MB Graphics Card
20" UltraSharp™ Flat Panel Monitor X2
4x DVD+RW Drive 48x CD-ROM Drive

only £6,500 :cool:

wow, I like that refridgeration system.

That should be on all PCs in the future, with like an extraction point some place on the back or something, where all the heat from the motors leave. It would be a perfect (if expensive) solution to fans and alot more efficient Imagine a refrigerated case, it would chill your components and it could double up as a beer cooler :D.

You could maybe try sticking a mini air conditioner in your case if it was big enough and plug it into a seperate power supply :cool:

Originally posted by MJS
wow, I like that refridgeration system.

That should be on all PCs in the future, with like an extraction point some place on the back or something, where all the heat from the motors leave. It would be a perfect (if expensive) solution to fans and alot more efficient Imagine a refrigerated case, it would chill your components and it could double up as a beer cooler :D.

You could maybe try sticking a mini air conditioner in your case if it was big enough and plug it into a seperate power supply :cool:
expensive, unreliable, a lot of extraneous heat, and not very quiet.

keep in mind refridgerators only kick on for a couple minutes every now and then. if the motor ran constantly it wouldn't take long for it to bust.

theres always a know-it-all pessimist in the bunch....lol

anyone know if it is possible for heatsink to burn away with time? i'm talking like 3 years. i have an old 700 celeron that was bone dry yesterday so i put some more on. is this a fluke?

Originally posted by Taggert_LOA
anyone know if it is possible for heatsink to burn away with time? i'm talking like 3 years. i have an old 700 celeron that was bone dry yesterday so i put some more on. is this a fluke?

for the grease?

the grease will change compostition over time but should likely stay for a long time once it achieves consistency...

the dryness is not shocking though...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back