omg omg good graphics card? right

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
for a little bit more

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-131-199&depa=0

you get a 9700pro...

the asus card is a decent buy but I rather get an 8 pipeline card over a 4 pipeline card :) plus I would call asus and make sure they are still offering the hl2 coupon.. lots of places still say they do even though they have actually stopped offering it... so make sure about it...

silis

The bum.
i would disagree about the VIVO on the 9700 Pro. I have a 9500 pro and its got VIVO, and when I bought it, the 9700 PRO also had VIVO. FYI: Different manufactures offer different packages. Mine is from Sapphire.

Good Question ... I think it stnads for Video In - Video Out, does it not ?

Maybe for Vid capture or vid editing ???

Hell I dont even know if I have it, but I guess I dont really need it being Im not sure ....

Or do I ?

Yeah, I was right it is vid capture and vid editing... So If you want to dl the Paris Hilton video you can put your face in there with hers, other than that I see no real benefit :D

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
um VIVO is important b/c some people wnat to watch TV on their pc or record their favorite movie. Also, i can hook it up to my digital camera and use it as a webcam. or broadcast Cable TV hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew