Olympic Opening Ceremony... One Word...

Tiesto is the DJ playing as the nations walk around the stadium

I see...
Not quite my style of music, so you'll have to excuse my ignorance. :)

Dunno why they bother having the Olympics anymore, it's gone pro and full of drug cheats.

hes dutch :p best dj off the world they say altough i not like it either

Just heard that The Islamic Republic of Iran (Iran) in Judo drew in the first round an Israeli. Iran withdrew their Judist coz they don't recognise Israel. FF's that's what I mean about the Olympics, too much cheating, politics and drugs.

Haha, my mate Elliot is going to laugh - he's the UK juniors Judo champion. Lives about 5 houses away from me down the road.

is there a reason you are posting bold unleashed? :confused:

wrt tiesto... I've listened to his stuff... he's not bad... wouldn't call him the best in the world but he's not bad :)

According to human biology, bold indigo text is the easiest to perceive on a light background. Besides, I like to be awkward. :p

He is pimping out his new album :p

Played Naraya, Traffic, Just Be, Forever be.
Also heard Lethal Industry, In My Memory as well :)

oooh, tiesto's remix of barber's adagio for strings.
was his dec 31st midnight choon ;)

Electronic Punk said:
tiesto's remix of barber's adagio for strings.
I know that song!
smile.gif

I can't believe BBC1 have took Neighbours off for a few weeks for this Olympics thingy :eek:

Amanda, like soaps are for half wits! I thought you were smarter than that, go fetch me a Banana smoothy and stick another Shrimp on the barbie!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back