• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Oldest Windows to Latest Windows??

A

AaronMcarthur

What is the oldest windows on up to the latest Windows. Right now I know the latest Windows is XP Pro if im correct and I think Longhorn is coming out....someone tell me if ya know?

H

HaxCode

hhhmmmmm

Hey, I actually have Windows 1.0....it is about 849k TOTAL.......I installed it on a 486dx-75...and boy, was it fast!

:)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Re: hhhmmmmm

Originally posted by HaxCode
Hey, I actually have Windows 1.0....it is about 849k TOTAL.......I installed it on a 486dx-75...and boy, was it fast!

:)
Yeah, like a '65 VW Bus goin up a steep hill with the wind blowing down hill. :p :p
Ludicrous Speed!
From Floppy to Hard Drive in 3.2 minutes. :p :p

U

ultraviolet7

here is an article from microsoft about the history of windows:
http://microsoft.com/windows/winhistoryintro.asp

i have windows 1.01, 1.03, 2.03, 3.0, 3.1, 3.11 for workgroups, 95, 98, and me. from the nt side i have, nt 3.1, 3.51, 4workstation, 4server, 2000pro, 2000server, xp home, xp pro, xp corp. around my house i have unhealthy amounts of dos versions too. windows has been around for quite a while now that i think about it...

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Me hears Shotgun loading, Me hears vast amounts of floppies loading into skeet machine...

[SIZE=+2]PUUUUUULLLL!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]BLAM!!![/SIZE] :p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge