Old Software

L

Lee

Well I found a website I thought I had forgot. If you know about it already, then why have you kept it a secret from the less well informed.

Here it is http://www.oldversion.com/

Find all that older software, maybe you have lost the software, have the key it is damaged you have licence but trying to get my old magic tweak back was a real ass as I got no response from their admin or their site.

I saw jv16 power tools there also, a freebie some of you got hooked on.

Haha, it's quite surely one of those cases where older would be better.
laugh.gif

The reason I went there was to find getright v4.5d (build 2) as the latest versions and even the beta is being a real pain in the bum.

Older version works like the best I have used.

I found an abandonware games site also, http://www.freeoldies.com/

Love that site. Especially everytime I need a copy of AIM that isn't the bloatware that it is now.

that a good one coach jones that a good one...anyway yeah when i try to install aol 1.0 it says it needs disk 1...how can i do that?

nvm...i got 1.1 working :)...goin to get off 9.0 and then get on 1.1 ha ha

it wasnt working...i guess it was made for older verisons on windows :shurgs: :p guess me gonna download 3.0...since 4.0 and 5.0 r too big. But its weird that 4.0 is like 31mb and 5.0 is 12.6mb when newer versions come out aint they usally bigger?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back