old Futuremark 3DMark2001 SE Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scores and system specs in signature below. I have a dual boot ME and XP Pro and XP is about 100-150 points lower than ME scores. Both were done with fresh installs, also Quake 3 Arena was 10 fps faster with XP. :)

Lol you got me Electronic Punk:D but, I'll be back one day he he.

Ok, the reason I have intel is, for as long as our family have been using PC's we have had intel, and such I feel comfortable with their stability (which i need) and their performance.

Maybe I'll upgrade the grafix card soon, the GForce 4's look quite impressive. Memory is going to be my next investment, 1GB of RAMBUS will make things run a bit better.

Overall im happy with the gameplaying abilities, and once I get the Refresh Rate fix the games using Quake III engine will run a hell of a lot better.

My Score 12,480 @ 1024x768x16

Soyo Dragon Plus MB
Athlon XP 1900+@1.67Ghz
VisionTek GeForce4 Ti 4400
786mb Curcial 2.5cas pc2100
2x40gb 7200rpm Maxtor ata100 HardDrives In Raid0

I wouldn't know so much about computers, If I didn't break them so much. :D

Remember, no matter how hight the temptatioon to get a GeForce4 Mx cos they are cheap - just hold off it. No good reasons to buy this card.

You are much better off getting a Geforce 3 Ti 200 and even those have just become obsolete with teh soon to be released Geforce 4 Ti 4200 which will offer higher performance at either the same or an even lower price!!!

P4 1.5Ghz
256Mb RD RAM
Radeon 8500

Latest 3D Mark score of 7200. Not bad considering I haven't overclocked / tweaked anything yet. Would like to see an improvement on future releases of the Radeon drivers though. ;)

Hey ElectronicPunk, my old PCMark benchmarks, a few weeks old ones are the same as yours, every single one of them.

My CPU seems to be recognised as 1370, in stead of 1400, like yours, got 256 DDR RAM, and a 41 Gig IBM Deskstar HDD.

We've even got the same MoBo, except mines KR7A-RAID, and the same type of Graphics Card, GeForce ll MX/MX 400.

I'll let you know my results for my next test, after new AMD Driver, and I have finally got my HDD to be recognised as the full 40 Gigs only a few days ago.

Sorry my mistake, I was looking at my own spec, actually yours is a lot more higher, in CPU, but I beat you in the rest.

I have a GeForce3 ;)

DDR ram will be my nextupgerade planning on getting t least 512 of it.

Here are my numbers, I just built this beauty.

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3235599
http://service.madonion.com/compare?pcm=201683

the pcmark is at standard fsb, 2k1 is with fsb of 110mhz and the voltage a hair higher.

AntecSX1240, Abit TH7II RAID, 2Gig P4 Northwood w/Zalman 6500CU cooler, 1Gig PC800 RDRAM, 4X 80Gig IBM HDD's - 2 of them in a RAID 0 config, Geforce 4 ti4600, and Pioneer 106S DVD.

6 other fans kinda defeat the purpose for the Zalman, but it all works fine and runs at 48C OC'd, 46C normal

Originally posted by hovbuild
My score was 9660! I guess I should have gotten a amd chip!

p4 1.9@ 2310
g3 ti 500 260-562
p4te
drram:rolleyes:

LOL, You should have gotten a AMD.

10,125 3D Marks for me.

:p

-Grinder

I woulda but I wanted to do more than look at benchmark numbers.

HEHE, Hey dude, they are good for that too!!! :D

Anything u want AMD will do faster and Cheaper.

Ran it up against a p4 2gh, and dusted that too.....

I was a pentium man, but then I tried AMD....end of story.

Didnt mean to offend you, just trying to help ya out with some info.

-Grinder:)

Originally posted by X-someguy-P
Here are my numbers, I just built this beauty.

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3235599
http://service.madonion.com/compare?pcm=201683

the pcmark is at standard fsb, 2k1 is with fsb of 110mhz and the voltage a hair higher.

AntecSX1240, Abit TH7II RAID, 2Gig P4 Northwood w/Zalman 6500CU cooler, 1Gig PC800 RDRAM, 4X 80Gig IBM HDD's - 2 of them in a RAID 0 config, Geforce 4 ti4600, and Pioneer 106S DVD.

6 other fans kinda defeat the purpose for the Zalman, but it all works fine and runs at 48C OC'd, 46C normal

Damn bet that cost a few $$$$

LOL

-Grinder

No offense taken. I was amazed at the numbers I got with the P4 is all.

Yeah it costs $2200 and the DVD burner will be an additional $400 in a few months.

A day or so after I built it the big to do about the IBM drives was stirred up. I hope they last a while. The reason I got 4 was that I was gonna have a RAID 1+0, then I found out the XP doesn't like to install on that sort of RAID. The drives were only $130 each so it wasn't all that terrible and man do I have storage capacity now!

It seems way more than adaquate for editting DV with Premiere. And UT is outrageous in 1600x1200 32bit, with frame rates that don't go away when the world turns detailed

I feel certain that an equivalent AMD would do the job too, I just can't help thinking that more is better.

I am building an AMD XP2000+ soon with a friend, he wants max bang for the buck and I recommended tha 2000+ with 512 Megs of DDR2100 and only one of those 80Gig IBMs, the same Pioneer 106S, an Abit KR7A with an Antec case and he's got a screamer for $1100. It will probably get better numbers than mine, but that's OK with me, I got a bad case of more is better. And at this point in my life I can afford it, ....barely.

Video Card Pending, I think youll be amazed at the numbers youll get with your buddys XP 2000+.

Oh yeah he's gonna get a Geforce 4 ti4400 for his and I'll bet your right about the numbers

Keep me posted, I would be interested to hear about the results.:D

Alot of you seem to have very very fast systems? Why can't any of you post a number like 12,410?

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3213892

Get Some of That!

AMD XP 1900+ @ 1663mhz FSB 133
Soyo Dragon Plus MB
786mb pc2100
2x40gb maxtor 7200rpm in Raid0
GeForce4 Ti4400
Pioneer DVD-RW
Plextor 40-12-40 CD-RW

Because were Running them in Default configurations

1024X768 32 bit color...

Not 640x480 16bit like you.

Try it in default settings, and you will get some drastically different numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back