Old 21" CRT

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Hookay!

As you may have seen I now have a Dell 2001FP thanks to the bank of MFG's fantastic 0% Interest and £200/mo repayment plan.

As a result I have a Cornerston 50/115 21" CRT taking up space. Made in 1994 I'm at least the 3rd owner as I got it as a cheap second user thing from Xenex in Birmingham.

It's out of focus, the convergence is off and it probably needs some other work on the cathode aim components. No Box or packaging of any kind and a scratch or two on the glass.

So if you think you may be able to fix all that and put it to use drop me a note and you can come collect it for £40 ish

of course...lord wants to keep his reputation on the forums. He doesnt wanna look like some rip of like bill gates.

I would really like a 2005FPW. Heck even the 2001FP would be nice. I like my 1905FP Ultrasharp. I wouldn't mind another for Dual LCD Display.

Oh yeah. Nice CRT you're posting. Wish I was in the UK though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back