ok?

I daresay the seller isn't native to the US :D But yes, it's a great deal so far.

BID WITH CONFIDENT!

Use grammar with confident!

its not a PRO version of the card...

here is what you get with the non-pro version..

gpu/memory clocks == 275/270 mhz
128bit memory bus
4 rendering pipelines... effectively a 4x1 architecture

IF you are lucky you may be able to soft mod your video card to a 9700 non-pro which would make it an excellent buy...

else remember that what you are getting is NOT a 9500pro or just slightly less than it... :) it is a lot slower...

still dx9 and still a nice product... just don't think it will set the world on fire :)

if its cheap though... go for it...

Originally posted by Sazar
here is what you get with the non-pro version..

gpu/memory clocks == 275/270 mhz
with 3.3ns memory, it's good for a 275/333mhz clock without overclocking, essentially.
just thought i'd point out. :)

Originally posted by taurus
with 3.3ns memory, it's good for a 275/333mhz clock without overclocking, essentially.
just thought i'd point out. :)

the memory can take it.. certainly the board is designed to support slightly higher clocks (its basically a reference 9700non-pro board and can handle more chatter than the 9500 layout gives out)...

:)

With the current bid at 121 for a 9500 non-PRO it doesn't look like it will end up being a price savings. Auction prices jump just before bidding closes due to the auto bid features.

Allstartshop.com

http://www.allstarshop.com/shop/FindResult.asp?sid=4GCSLLU1QM7Q8K7BU6G31UVJNMNVF68B

They have sapphire for $120 @ 64 meg and $135 @ 128 meg. Skip the bidding hassle unless it is a used card at real savings from a bidder with a long history. (Or Sazar's old 9700 PRO ;).

Originally posted by LeeJend
With the current bid at 121 for a 9500 non-PRO it doesn't look like it will end up being a price savings. Auction prices jump just before bidding closes due to the auto bid features.

Allstartshop.com

http://www.allstarshop.com/shop/FindResult.asp?sid=4GCSLLU1QM7Q8K7BU6G31UVJNMNVF68B

They have sapphire for $120 @ 64 meg and $135 @ 128 meg. Skip the bidding hassle unless it is a used card at real savings from a bidder with a long history. (Or Sazar's old 9700 PRO ;).

my cards off the market m8... :)

been sold... and I am hoping the buyer is having as much fun with it as I did :D

as is... if you go into the 120/130 price range you may want to consider the gf4 ti 4200 as a solution (128mb) or spend a bit more and get a 9500pro... or stick to your guns and get the 9500 non-pro... :)

the pro version will be the only one out of the price range you seem to be setting...

happy shopping m8 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back