• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ok?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#4
its not a PRO version of the card...

here is what you get with the non-pro version..

gpu/memory clocks == 275/270 mhz
128bit memory bus
4 rendering pipelines... effectively a 4x1 architecture

IF you are lucky you may be able to soft mod your video card to a 9700 non-pro which would make it an excellent buy...

else remember that what you are getting is NOT a 9500pro or just slightly less than it... :) it is a lot slower...

still dx9 and still a nice product... just don't think it will set the world on fire :)

if its cheap though... go for it...
 

Taurus

hardware monkey
#5
Originally posted by Sazar
here is what you get with the non-pro version..

gpu/memory clocks == 275/270 mhz
with 3.3ns memory, it's good for a 275/333mhz clock without overclocking, essentially.
just thought i'd point out. :)
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#6
Originally posted by taurus
with 3.3ns memory, it's good for a 275/333mhz clock without overclocking, essentially.
just thought i'd point out. :)
the memory can take it.. certainly the board is designed to support slightly higher clocks (its basically a reference 9700non-pro board and can handle more chatter than the 9500 layout gives out)...

:)
 
#7
With the current bid at 121 for a 9500 non-PRO it doesn't look like it will end up being a price savings. Auction prices jump just before bidding closes due to the auto bid features.

Allstartshop.com

http://www.allstarshop.com/shop/FindResult.asp?sid=4GCSLLU1QM7Q8K7BU6G31UVJNMNVF68B

They have sapphire for $120 @ 64 meg and $135 @ 128 meg. Skip the bidding hassle unless it is a used card at real savings from a bidder with a long history. (Or Sazar's old 9700 PRO ;).
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#8
Originally posted by LeeJend
With the current bid at 121 for a 9500 non-PRO it doesn't look like it will end up being a price savings. Auction prices jump just before bidding closes due to the auto bid features.

Allstartshop.com

http://www.allstarshop.com/shop/FindResult.asp?sid=4GCSLLU1QM7Q8K7BU6G31UVJNMNVF68B

They have sapphire for $120 @ 64 meg and $135 @ 128 meg. Skip the bidding hassle unless it is a used card at real savings from a bidder with a long history. (Or Sazar's old 9700 PRO ;).
my cards off the market m8... :)

been sold... and I am hoping the buyer is having as much fun with it as I did :D

as is... if you go into the 120/130 price range you may want to consider the gf4 ti 4200 as a solution (128mb) or spend a bit more and get a 9500pro... or stick to your guns and get the 9500 non-pro... :)

the pro version will be the only one out of the price range you seem to be setting...

happy shopping m8 :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,961
Messages
673,239
Members
89,013
Latest member
Pdawgintown