OK OK I think I know I am dumb.... (help me out?)

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Now I have been in this forum a little more of late - and it has been reasonably cool (in that geeky way of cool.... 'nuff said)

But there was tha Mods badge thread...

And everyone (else) has these Avatar thingies too....

and I just went to edit my profile, because I have this gif I want the world to see when I post....

and I can do nothing (no doubt I am either A too dumb B too humble an NTFS member or C missing the point somewhere)

Now I do not want to annoy - nor do I want a badge...

What I would sincerely appreciate is an explanation!

Many thanks in anticipation of a deluge of notifications!

Doh!

BUT...

I NEED more pixels! Does it show? The size limit I can deal with, but 100x150? that's weensy teensy...

I'm afraid thats the best you can get... and its more then on other sites (not that there are other sites... nothing out there :p )

other sites?:confused:

you can only have 100*150 ;)

Oooo Benny has good taste in music :D
Agreed, bigger would be nicer but you have to think of those who are maybe 1. without broadband - page loading times, and 2. on lower res's, if your message is shorter than your av, Im sure people on 800x600 dont want to sit scrolling for ages to get past a list of av's in the corner.

:)

I think we should give him some kind of badge, and that would make him happy in a cool geeky kind of way

OK I get it...

you are right - now I see your point about the displays (although boards like this should take the WORLD to 19" monitors and beyond, no?).

But please don't give me a badge!

I am not worthy and if I want to be happy in a cool geeky way I'll just install the HD I have on order and partition it - that should do it!

Now I must go and see if they've despatched my Seagate 80MB....

100x150 is pretty generous compared to a lot of forums I've seen :)

OK no HD but...

I have a new avatar.... *sigh*

Happiness.... is like my daughter

compactIsabelontractor.JPG
on her Grandad's tractor

:cool:

you can crop and edit the pic to fit for an avatar or you could simply use it as a signature... your choice

Originally posted by Benny
I'm afraid thats the best you can get... and its more then on other sites (not that there are other sites... nothing out there :p )

Some sites give a little more. ;)

It's not a badge, they are Team Icons, get is straight ppl :p

Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon Team Icon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back