Ok Already ! Enuff of the Pope !

garikfox

X-File
OK, Let me VENT for a BIT, LoL !!

Ok im not religious and not even 1/2 of the US is cathloc or whatever.

Since the man died my cable news has been SATURATED with POPE, Im SO disquisted with my Country !!!!!!

My MEDIA can kiss my ..... !!!

Even my father which is mormon cant believe the DISGUIST of this media on all cable news channels, FOX, CNN, MSNBC all have been POPE death since he died not one coverage of anyhting else I swear, THERE was even a bombimg in IRAQ that didnt let loose on the Cathlloc A-Hole MEDIA.

Ok, (deep breathe...) lol

Ok I feel a bit better. !!

(Remember there is NO religion!!)

NO I disagree!

Why are there not 10's of thousands rioting in the streets protesting this ungodly act of murder. The pope should have been put on ventilators and heart bypass machines at government order and his soulless husk of a body kept alive at the expense of the church until their billions in wealth was totally spent.

There now I feel better too.

i dont want to start a fight or anything but this is a touchy matter for some, so i wouldnt say anything negitive about the pope being on the news, im acctually watching it now, yes i am muslim, but i am sad that something like this happens. he was the first pope btw to visit a mosque, and he also tried to bring muslims and christains closer

It's easy to see why the media is latching onto this:

1) The war in Iraq is old news. Beheaded hostages. Suicide bombings. Parliamentary infighting. Old news.

2) The Terri Shiavo case became like beating a dead horse. Even the media was as bored with it as 70% of America was.

3) There's nothing else to talk about, and the Pope's death gives the 24-hour news networks something to jabber on about for a week or two until we get tired of that too. Then some "common everyday food" will "cause cancer" or "infect children and the elderly with E. coli" and the media will move on.

That's just how it works.

Melon

yeah this pope had very high standards (which is a good thing imo) and tried to spread some really good ideas around no matter what religion u were. and o yeah i was watching TV and the pope became FRIENDS with the person who tried to SHOOT HIM. he's a good person and i don't have a problem with the media covering his story

The media coverage of the Pope is for a valid reason. You may disagree and that's your right. I could write quite a lot more but I'll just reply with a simple answer... turn off your TV, don't read a newspaper, and don't listen to the radio for awhile.

rotjong

Well no one forces you to watch the tv I guess and I dont know where you are but we are getting all kinds of news besides the Pope that is .

There never was a RELIGION, LoL :)

It was put here on this planet so we all ! Do NOT kill oursleves.

Well IT'S not working !!

So called god is actually a higher very higher being from a diff. planet that put us here LONG time ago. etc...

Funny but RELIGION has been the basis for more MURDER than any other single thing

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Funny but RELIGION has been the basis for more MURDER than any other single thing

Ya, religioins clash thats our prob now adays, BUT the TRUTH and U here it NOW the Prob in Iraq/Islams is there JEALOUS of US they cant have what we have so they go Extremists.....

I dont know what their problem is really but its something about RELIGION I am sure , I mean it goes past US and THEM I mean where is the JEW in that ? There is US THEM and THE JEW

Then all the others lol

Kill your TV... problem solved. :rolleyes:

yeah yeah NetRyder's way is less violent... my way is more dramatic. :p

hmm would gonaads care to paint an intricate picture of words detailing in devious glory the method bset used for killing a tv with most dramatic effect, elegance and tiny pices all over the place :D

we're actually about to make a lot of money at work. I buy DVD's for a large Australian retailer...and word came down early today to
A) find a DVD on his life and death
B) buy sh1te loads of it
c) get it to stores ASAP to make heaps of $$$

;)
gotta love big events that people are interested in!

Sexo um Pato said:
we're actually about to make a lot of money at work. I buy DVD's for a large Australian retailer...and word came down early today to
A) find a DVD on his life and death
B) buy sh1te loads of it
c) get it to stores ASAP to make heaps of $$$

;)
gotta love big events that people are interested in!

Bet ya your idea is all ready in the works plus you would get the rights to it lol

They got that scam all tied up

I am sick of listening to it also. I mean they been on since a couple of days before he died. And been the only thing on since he did die. I am very sad to hear that he died, but it is rediculous how they are beating it with the same footage over and over again. Also, I tried to turn the channel, YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT, it is on every channel ..

Guess I will be listening to more music than anything for the next mont. Not local radio though, besides the fact that they play the same thing every fifteen minutes, the pop news is also on it ... Time for some sattlelite radio ..

Johnny said:
I am sick of listening to it also. I mean they been on since a couple of days before he died. And been the only thing on since he did die. I am very sad to hear that he died, but it is rediculous how they are beating it with the same footage over and over again. Also, I tried to turn the channel, YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT, it is on every channel ..

Guess I will be listening to more music than anything for the next mont. Not local radio though, besides the fact that they play the same thing every fifteen minutes, the pop news is also on it ... Time for some sattlelite radio ..

It was the same with Lady Diana, went on and on and on, even with Charles getting wed to Camilla Saturday afternoon, they're still (media and lamers) going on about it, cover your ears and eyes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back