Oh mien gott

DrMetallica

OSNN Senior Addict
This was from a scan just tonight. I always download stuff from respectable sites and have a firewall and everything. I have had viruses in the past but this really suprises me

2z

OSNN Gamer
Thats prettty normal for ad-aware
Go to control panel
Internet options
General tab
Delete cookies

& then there was none

;-)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
As for the viruses, sounds like you got infected somehow and then system restore made a few backups... thats what you get for having a lame antivirus ;)

2z

OSNN Gamer
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
As for the viruses, sounds like you got infected somehow and then system restore made a few backups... thats what you get for having a lame antivirus ;)
:eek:
OMG
I didn't look @ the bottom of the pic (56k got bored of waiting)
what virii have you got ?????
:(

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
I've had " double-click " cookie too - but don't remember what site is responsable for it ? anyone .. ?

Don't worry about them ..

DrMetallica

OSNN Senior Addict
its worm_klez.b ...i got it a while ago...when kazaa still worked for me...it was a small file like "wolfenstein cd-key.exe". I can't remember why i downloaded it, because i aready have wolfenstein. So i opened it up and it would open multiplue prompt windows. I had to use msconfig and disable "explorer32". But that was...3 months ago. I remember i did an on-line sercurity check AND pc-cillian check and none of them reported anything until now. I think i'll go get norton...or macafee...wich is better?

Great permanent solution to prevent spyware in the form of cookies.
1)Tools>Internet Options>Privacy tab
2)Click the Advanced button
3)Check Override Automatic cookie handling.
First Party cookies: Allow
Third party cookies: Block
Check Always allow session cookies.

Haven't got any spyware after I set it up this way ... give it a try. :)

By the look of your attachment, it looks like you are being spied upon quite frequently. Set your browser to accept first-party cookies and to block thridy-party cookies and tick the session cookies only button. That way, you have almost complete internet access without spy cookies.

Auf Wiedersehen

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut