Oh Help!!!Radeon You S*Cker

H

HeliosXP

DFI NT70-SC Mainboard P4 1.6 512k Cache 513 PC800 RBus
Radeon 64MB DDR VIVO ^60G HD Pioneer DVD 106S
Sound Blaster 5.1 X-Gamer on WinBlows XP Poop

Odd ever since I got the radeon Video Card when i put my memory in large system cache rather then prograns when i boot in windows get all freak error data not save so so...and on

Any one care to help me out ,yes i do have latest drivers for all updates and bios up to date

Should i take radeon out and smash it get a geFoocie:eek:

um no offense but you'll have to be alot more specific...you mean when you change from optimizing memory from programs to system cache you get errors? it could be coincidental with the install of the radeon..and what exact errors do you get and what does your event log say?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back