oh god, someone help

B

brintonwhite

I don't know if this is the correct forum but here goes anyway. I recently downloaded a trial version of Flash Mx to try out and my problem is this, I have now bought the full version of this program and installed it, whenever I try and activate it, the bloody trial version keeps on appearing saying my time has expired. I did uninstall the trial version!!! I keep getting a message that says there is a locked file called flash mx. it is located in c:program files\macromedia\flashmx\

How can i fix this.

I am new to computers so a step by step guide would be very welcome.

Merry Xmas

Have you tried a registry cleaner?

Also, you can contact Macromedia. With a purchased copy, they should help you out.

what is a registry cleaner?

As i said, i am new to computers and i don't know what a registry cleaner is

Thanks

Go along to http://www.macromedia.co/support and look for the contact us label. You will have to fill out a little form with you personal details, and then a box outlining your problem... just follow your nose, it couldn't be easier.

TOK;)

First thing to check is in your Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs and see if it is listed. If so, remove it. Try to run the paid version then.

If that doesn't work, try Regclean. You can get Regclean here .

Originally posted by gothic
Go along to http://www.macromedia.co/support and look for the contact us label. You will have to fill out a little form with you personal details, and then a box outlining your problem... just follow your nose, it couldn't be easier.

TOK;)
That would be the way to do since you paid for the version you have now. Thay should help you out.

Hi brintonwhite,

First of welcome to the community :happy:

You could give this reg cleaner a try [see attached]

Its M$ own version and simple to use

Hope this helps you

Alan

Did you type in the regestration code in the full version or in the trial version to see if that unlocks it???

Also uninstall the proggy and reinstall it in another directory, not the same one that had the trial version. Go into "Control Panel" and uninstall both versions (trial and Full). Then reinstall.

The icon/link may be pointing to the trial version and not the full version??? Maybe???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back