Oh God Help Me ...

i would say use the patches, or lots of patches it you need them ;) i know a few people that are also giving up + they seem to help them a lot as well as keeping away from people that smoke.

PseudoKiller said:
Seems I have chosen to quit smoking. I have 3 left and after that I am done. In Pa. they have increased the tax on cigarettes again and I am sick of paying all this money to the government. I pay enough.
So if you have any suggestions on how to deal with the DT's please let me know ASAFP !!!!

Already have gum and hard candy. So we shall see.

FYI - I wont be posting for a bit so that I dont make anyone suffer. :D

All I can really say is to think about yer health. Are there any family members (parents, uncles, aunts, etc...) that suffered from smoking problems? If so think about them and what they endured. If ya got kids think about them. Yeah it's cheesy but it's the bottom line. Keep yer mind occupied on things anything to keep you from thinkin 'bout smokin. and I leave you with these luverly images. Good Luck PseudoKiller. :)

Once again ladies and gentlemen... gonaads, the Image King. :p

Good luck PK! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back