Oh Dear Lord! BEEEES!

Just wait for the stupid hippies to come in claiming cruelty to animals. :)

Let me say---That is not me!!!

OMG my sides hurt.

Pfft cruel...
I hate bees, and bugs :)
i think he is extremely lucky to not have gotten stung....

I think that is great. Hilarious. During the summer, me and my dad noticed some wasps in the shed. We opened a bag and saw some wasps in it. We tipped out the bag onto the grass and their was a nest of about 50 wasps. We got tennis rackets and started hitting them all over the place. It was cruel but very funny.

Just wait for the stupid hippies to come in claiming cruelty to animals. :)

Hippies... Why would it be Hippies? Wouldn't it be the Animal Rights Activists? Or Scientists that luv Bugs and Insects? I don't think that Hippies care for Bees too much either. Especially if they get stung by them and/or are allergic to them.

Hippies... Why would it be Hippies? Wouldn't it be the Animal Rights Activists? Or Scientists that luv Bugs and Insects? I don't think that Hippies care for Bees too much either. Especially if they get stung by them and/or are allergic to them.

Great story BTW. I did a number on some Wasps a month ago at my work, out in the front lot. Large can of Carb cleaner and a lighter. Instant blow torch. Ya shoulda seen their wings melt. :p

Great story BTW. I did a number on some Wasps a month ago at my work, out in the front lot. Large can of Carb cleaner and a lighter. Instant blow torch. Ya shoulda seen their wings melt. :p
Who quotes themselves? :p

Who quotes themselves? :p

:laugh: Must have been during one of this trips with Mary Jane...I can't stop laughing!

We got tennis rackets and started hitting them all over the place. It was cruel but very funny.

I used to do that too! It's quite fun and the adrenaline from the fear of being stung makes it more intense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back