Officla durnk threadhttp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Officla durnk thread

Just tied walking home, deicded to runa dn fell ofer.
oh dea. 1mpm

Dammit, I can't get on IRC from work to really enjoy your state of drunkness :mad:

Woah Man, EP. You shouldn't get too drunk, you might change NTFS and go back to XP-erience, without you knowing it!!! ;)

And then when people type in NTFS.org, they see XP-erience.org. You will be pissed mate, saying who hacked the site!

*damn I sound drunk aswell*

I got a little hammered last night. Feeling it this morning! Just typing makes my head hurt!

I actually had 3 Modelo Especial's last night. That's quite a bit for my norm these days.

I read EP's post, and that's rather amusing actually.

He sounds like the sterotypical drunk online.

When I am actually drunk, and I don't mean two shots of whatever, I'm not the person you know. I go around, saying all this phylosphical ( < that is not spelled right, I know it ) s*hit, and cleaning up stuff...

I'll be the kind of person to say they are hot, and take off their shoes in the winter and walk barefoot on the snow. Hell I wouldn't feel it either.

I'm a very silly yet smart person when drunk. I wouldn't do something stupid, like drive or play Russian roulette with someone...but...I do interesting things.

Originally posted by Nick M
I read EP's post, and that's rather amusing actually.
Most of his are. It's even better on IRC. Check out the quotes that are stored there. ;)

yes go to the chat room and do this

?? quotes

it will led you to a secret chamber whereupon all reality is shaken from your inner core, i.e (a bunch of witty sayings by some of the people you don't really know).

cool.gif

erm, dont... i have some "unflattering" quotes over there.

If I could get on IRC I'd get the link for you all, someone else will have to post it for you.

I can't get on right now either. If someone could give me a link, that would be awsome :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
If I could get on IRC I'd get the link for you all, someone else will have to post it for you.
That link may tend to go against some forum guidelines. ;)

Just get on IRC and do ?? quotes and go from there. ;)

Originally posted by xsivforce
That link may tend to go against some forum guidelines. ;)

have no clue wot u mean as I tend to keep stuff very clean, especially when I hit the bong.

cool.gif

ok. im drunk to an extent now. since im going to be working in the cold for a fewh hours im drank a cup of rum. spent lots of time searching for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back