Officially Over The Hill (Grandpa In Training)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Well I am now officially over the hill and going down hill at a soon to be high rate of speed. Should be one hell of a ride.

My second oldest Daughter gave birth to a boy on this June 22nd at about 12:53 of that morning. Meaning it was the 21st (the Summer Solstice, longest day of the year... oh yes it was :p), was my youngest Daughter's birthday (yup, got my 3rd baby girl on father's day many years ago). She was hoping that he was born on her B Day, but he had other ideas, heh.So it went past midnight and then he decided to pop out. Guess so he didn't have to share B Days with anyone.

So now I izz Gramps in training :laugh: go fig. I was sittin at the top of the old dude hill just enjoying the view and now my Grandson comes along and is gonna kick me rite down that hill. Hope it's a fun ride. So far so good. :D

First pic is the day after he went home from hospital. Second pic is from a few days ago. He's a month and a few days old now.

Attachments

• Sleepy Boy.jpg
    Sleepy Boy.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 95
  • little boy blue.jpg
    little boy blue.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 137
Congratulations mate, it is good to see you around here again :D
3 weeks was an eternity!

congratulations :) look a the bright side, can you get the senior discount yet??? lol

good to see you here

No senior discounts yet, need another 13 years. :eek:

Pics have been attached.

EP, Great job on the new look.

Congrats...happened to me five years ago.
Let's start a club.

congrats and have fun with him

Awwww congrats. I can't wait to be a grandma but my daughter's got other ideas, living the party life takes priority and by god she's living it well :laugh:

gratz and now it is time to enact some revenge... spoil the baby!!

I miss when mine was a little bundle... must be the mommy in me.

Congrats Gonaads - can't believe my son is almost 6 months old already :eek:

In the second picture, we have the same little seat for our boy :) The funnest part about that seat is having to take the cover off (snaps off from underneath) whenever he pukes on it :p

Congrats Gonaads - can't believe my son is almost 6 months old already :eek:

In the second picture, we have the same little seat for our boy :) The funnest part about that seat is having to take the cover off (snaps off from underneath) whenever he pukes on it :p

He is supposed to puke on YOU. :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back