Official You Suck thread

Fourm Member = Forum Member

The Best Fourms Ever = The Best Forums Ever

you all suck

*pulls out a desert eagle and shoots himself in da head*
j/k:D

broken vcrs that I hook up to my computer, and image quality is buggered- you suck

radioshack being closed when you most need it- you suck too

leaning against a boiling hot water pipe- sucks

waking up for work on monday...you suck

not having time to jump in the shower...youuuuu suck

the line too long to grab coffee at the coffee shop...you suck

denise...you will always suck

Ex gf who stole my heart then blew it up with a bazooka and threw it on the ground and stepped on it and kicked it threw the dirt and then picked it up and threw it into a rotating propeller blade then flamed by a passing F-14 tomcat wich fell into the sea and was sucked into the intake of a los angelas class nuclear submarine then shot into the air atached to a nuclear warhead that hit some poor saps house and blown into space where it was hit by a satalitte wich hit it INTO THE FREAKIN SUN!!!! I HATE YOU YOU FREAKIN...... YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!! God D!@MIT!... ok I think im ok now..... yup.... whooo what a monkey off my back lol

my ISP harrassing me about bandwidth ..again YOU SUCK
ISP has a monopoly THAT REALLY SUXX

finding a cable modem that they can't monitor THAT ROCKS
finding out its not supported in my end of the city THAT SUXX

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back