Official WOW Thread

Re: Official WOW - The Burning Crusade Thread

Cool, your on Silvermoon Ray?

That just so happens to be where my NE char and Draeni shaman is - I will try and hook up :)

Cool, I'll probably be on later this evening at some stage, maybe around 6. What lvl are your chars?

Lev 60 NE Hunter call Nizurel and a lev 20 Draeni Shaman called something or other (can't remember my alts name :D)

Wait a sec,

I just checked my characters and they are on Shadowmoon, not Silvermoon (which must be a free server)

Still, I might create another Draeni Shaman on Silvermoon just to play.

Ah that's a shame! Nm, maybe in the future :)

Wait a sec,

I just checked my characters and they are on Shadowmoon, not Silvermoon (which must be a free server)

Still, I might create another Draeni Shaman on Silvermoon just to play.

What kind of server is that? RP? PvP? Normal?

Normal. That is recommended for a first character so you can get used to how the system works without getting pummeled.

Woot. Just dinged 60 :)

I'm now just half a level from 58 - meaning I'll be able to go to Outlands this week hopefully! My sub runs out in a fortnight though, so better make the most of it.

I'm sure I'll get sucked back in sometime in the near future though :)

I'm 65 now :)

Anyone playing on US Korgath? I play there and on US Altar of Storms but mostly on Korgath.

My priest is currently on balnazzar, I made it to 70 and stopped playing :). Anybody else on that server? My priest's name is zekemonster

Almost attuned to Karazhan - my guild is currently clearing it so my crappy tier 2 level 60 stuff will get upgraded quite sharpish if I plan my slacking just right!

You all suck, I am only level 25, arg....need to level more and play more

Hehe, thread ressurection.
I haven't played in months, starts to take over after a while Bman, when you find yourself fighting to stay awake to get the winning bid in the AH it's reality check time :D

Still have my chars though I think Blizz keep them for 6 months or so before deleting them, so I might have to sub to 1 month just for futureproofing :D
Wrath expansion might be worth a nosey.

Have a couple of 70's on EU-Kul Tiras (Priest, Rogue) and some 60-somethings (Druid Mage n stragglers) on EU-Thunderhorn

I just need more friends to play with, I am kinda the non-social guy, but at the same time I need more people to play with to get more things done..

Also been clear of WOW for several months :D

Also been clear of WOW for several months :D
Does kinda feel that way doesn't it?
Although i'm not at a stage where I'm free :(
I watched a nature documentary the other day, some guy was befriending bears...Then one roared, and I swear it was the same damn noise the WoW bears make.

Oh, and Bman; If you think at level 25 you need more people, at least consider yourself lucky you don't have to rearrange your social life to make the regular 40 man excursions to MC anymore :p
It could be worse, believe me :D

haha alright, you have a point. but playing to level 25 in wow by yourself is boring, and not always that easy lol

And you would be surprised how much I still don't know about WOW at that level. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back