Official OSNN NHL 2005-2006 Season Discussion

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
This is the thread for all NHL discussion.

My Flames are doing excellent after a scary October which had them at the bottom of the standings in their division. But the awesome home stand last month has propelled them to the top of the standings now! Woot.

I'm really excited to see what happens during the Flames vs. Senators game on Saturday. We'll get a better idea of just how good the Flames defence is (which has so far been good enough to let the Flames win with only 3-4 goals a game).

But it'll be interesting to see how they handle the Sens who score like 8 goals a game :s

Man, even the high flying Habs get hamstrung by them.... they are a juggernaut this year !!

I will cheer for the Flames this Saturday though ;) -- while I cheer on the Habs vs. the Mighty Ducks here @ home. They had a week off ! Odd anomaly in the schedule.

NY Rangers are doing surprisingly well :nervous:

Isn't hockey a Candian sport? Oh wait, GM started this thread.

They do? *puzzled look*

*slaps madmatt*

NY Rangers and NY (although in Jersey) Islanders, fool!

Oh. Football. The Giants and Jets play in NJ too.

My wings are back on a winning start, rumor mill here the the "D" is that Stevie Y. might be hanging up his skates and his last game may be the New Years Eve game at the Joe.:cry: He is such a class act, The longest running active Captain ever for a single team, a Detroit and NHL Legend.

Football is played all over the world as well. I believe y'all call it soccer though.

tdinc said:
My wings are back on a winning start, rumor mill here the the "D" is that Stevie Y. might be hanging up his skates and his last game may be the New Years Eve game at the Joe.:cry: He is such a class act, The longest running active Captain ever for a single team, a Detroit and NHL Legend.

Hall of Fame bound, good canuck to boot.

It is American Football, and Football, thank you very much :)

tdinc said:

Well he withdrew himself from the Canadian Olympic team...just didn't think it could be that soon.

Technically it was the AFL (American Football League) and NFL (National Football League) until the two leagues merged.

If I recall.

Still, hockey is better live (in my opinion). AHL!

AHL is a joke :p

*points to the NHL label*

Well with the huge amount of talent the Penguins suck really bad. I mean the Wild beat them 5-0 today. The Wild! :s

Grandmaster said:
AHL is a joke :p

*points to the NHL label*

Well with the huge amount of talent the Penguins suck really bad. I mean the Wild beat them 5-0 today. The Wild! :s

they might be a little pre-occupied, wondering how Mario is doing maybe?

GAME TONIGHT!

Sens about to get PWNED! Go Flames!

This is going to be like a playoff game, at least as far as atmosphere goes.

One team is having an amazing run of offense. Another is known for it's excellent defense.

Wooooot. Can't wait.

Last edited:
Grandmaster said:
GAME TONIGHT!

Sens about to get PWNED! Go Flames!

This is going to be like a playoff game, at least as far as atmosphere goes.

One team is having an amazing run of offense. Another is known for it's excellent defense.

Wooooot. Can't wait.
Too bad you couldn't see it. It was exciting! :)

2-1 OT win baby! :D

The NHL can take their cry baby players and squabbling owners and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back