[official] OSNN BASMASTER STRIKES AGAIN with ongoing pics!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
Wow, what a roller coaster ride I have been on this weekend…
It started when I took this past Friday off to make sure I stay in the top ten for my club…

I messaged around and got some tips since this would be the first time I fished the Harris Chain of lakes in my own boat… So, I met up with Rodney (from The Bass holes ) and he said he was pretty sure he could put me on some fish…

The long and short of it was he was RIGHT … the spot he took me too was flat loaded with fish… I stuck two fish (one by accident) which together would have weighed 3.25 pounds or so…
I was expecting Saturday (Today) to be the same, boy I could not have been more wrong…

This morning I arrived at the same spot, and the fish were there, but simply were not on the feed… The fish had shut down because of the front moving through...

I did however, catch one keeper fish…

It is always quality over quantity… and QUALITY I had…
HomePondFishSPBMJuneFish037.jpg

HomePondFishSPBMJuneFish040.jpg

She weighed 7.9 pounds… 2 tenths of a pound heavier than my personal best… and in a tournament to boot…

This big momma got me Second Place and Big Bass for the tournament and so long as one bigger is not caught next month on Crooked lake, I will have the Big bass of the year as well…

Which will be a check worth $495 USD!! :laugh:

To put this in perspective I am 6 foot 5 inches tall or for you metric folks 1.98 meters

Mike A!

Re: Unofficial OSNN BASMASTER STRIKES AGAIN!

w00t! well done Mike!

I'll bring the chips and ketchup :)

That would be "fries" and ketchup for the American folk!

Fish tacos!!!!!!!!

That looks like a nice fish, mike. It makes me want to go out and cast some now...

That looks like a nice fish, mike. It makes me want to go out and cast some now...

Johnny, anytime wetting a line, whether you catch one or not is good for you in the long run...

Fishing is one of those sports which lowers your stress levels immensely probably due to the nature which surrounds you while you are on the water...

Cheers!

Mike A!

/looks forward to more pics

There are some more from my clubs camera, but I have yet to get them back...

I see someone changed me to [official] bassmaster...

:laugh:

Mike A!

fish cookies... ok thats nasty...

well done.

There are some more from my clubs camera, but I have yet to get them back...

I see someone changed me to [official] bassmaster...

:laugh:

Mike A!

I just glanced at it out of the corner of my eye. I thought it said Bass Kissing fool.:laugh:

Nah... I do that on occasion but not always!

NEW INFO!!!

I practiced on the lake after this tournament and came in 2nd place... no big fish but I did manage a limit of fish (5 fish) per tournament rules which got me another check.

It also solidified my 7.9 pound fish as the big bass for the year...

The last three tournaments I moved from 10th Place to 3rd place in the points standings for my club!!!

and took in a combined: $306 USD NOT counting the $495 I will get for winning Big Bass for the year!!!

Here is a picture of my friends Chain pickerel from the lake we were fishing:

The chain pickerel is a smaller cousin to the pike
MikesChainPickerel.jpg

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back