Official Nvidia Detonator drivers 30.82

Yeah put em up o the frontpage.. before anwhere else did I believe ;) - using them now - seem fine :)

ran det.destroyer to get rid of prev.drv installed these, ran 3dmark 2001se. don't know if i can believe this or not ,but went
from 8796 to 11009!no changes made ,no o/c.:cool:

ok,just ran 3dmark again ,my score went back to 8797, don't know what happened the first time ,but this one seems more in line with my setup.

why can't i set my 'colour quality' to show only 256 colours? i can only set 16 bit. and 32 bit.

i am using the latest set of drivers....the reason i ask, is that i want to preview how the boot screens look rather than rebooting the computer to see...

I checked my Display Settings ... the option seems to have been removed. Guess nobody uses 256 colors anymore :p

to download or not to download that is the quesation

I m debating weather to get them or not...

I'm about to try them now,
Geez,
And all I wanna do it be able to play games on XP,
Like GTA2 and GTA3,
Anyone know a fix for this stuff?
Thanks

I installed these drivers not only do they seem more stable than the ones i was using (29.42's) but it seems like my system has speeded up a bit..like the old one was bogging it down

Refresh rate fix work with this?

Just wondering. Does this work with the revfix? I get crappy fps without that fix.

I'm gonna be installing them to see how they perform compared to the Omega drivers i've been using at the moment.

Does anyone know if these are refresh rate fixed yet?

I have benchmarked over 10 dets from 28.90 until 30.82 and finally I found something as fast as the 28.90(They gave me the same 3DMARK 2001 score)

They seem fine for what i've been doing at the moment, a nice bit of Morrowind and general net usage. Haven't benchmarked them yet, not a great fan since my PC scored a shade under 3000, which upset me :(

anewhope, my 3Dmark score is not even 3000!.. gotta crappy GF2 pro card, so I dont bother anymore either. but......

I have found the 30.82 drivers to be better than the 29.42s, everything just seems snappier, and games are smoother :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back