Office XP

Ci2e

XPert
I would really like to install Office XP on my system to finish up some really easy skill drills in Excel. The problem lies within the Office application itself. After about a week or so I start seeing Office XP Home website and it just comes out of no where. I didn't open it it's like on a timer or something- I really really! need to know how to disable this. please I am begging someone!

I don't care as long as the fix doesn't harm or make other parts of my system non-functional; such as editing the registry or some other method I obviosly haven't found on my own; but I know someone out there has to know the fix, someone has Office XP running without pop-up web pages coming up on them automatically... right?...

Sounds like a registration reminder, CiRe. Did you register it when you installed it? If not, it has probably entered a reminder in msconfig. Run msconfig and see, if it did, untick the entry.

Start/Run, type, msconfig hit OK, click Startup tab.

I know for a fact its not b/c of registration; It says no where on that ie pop up about registering office xp. It's like a home page- since I don't have Office currently installed I can't give the exact web page- let me install it and see what I find- I'll post back here soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back