Office XP pro hellp

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political Access
I need a little help,

well i'm origenaly from israel (don't hate me' it's not my fault) and i was using a hebrew enabled office 2k.
cople of months ago i went to russia and i've baught a english version of office xp (mutch cheaper there).

when i install the office xp on top of the 2000 i get an option of hebrew spell checking, but the english-hebrew dictionery is gone ( all i get is a spanish one).

can you please please tell me how to set up the hebrew dictionery.

Originally posted by Benny
I need a little help,

well i'm origenaly from israel (don't hate me' it's not my fault)

If you're embarrassed and apologizing about where you're from, you need more than a little help.

assh0le

it was a joke.
but there are some idiots (kinda like you' but with a diferenrt opinion) that can dislike me becuse i'm a jew from israel - and I really want my office XP to work!!!

So you apologize about being a Jew from Israel to appease those bigots and call me an idiot and an a-h. Okay, now I understand. Sorry I said anything - should have kept it to myself.

And I'm sorry Lonman, et al at XPerience - didn't mean to start anything here - I'm obviously a little sensitive about some things and spoke before I thought (nothing new for me).

And why be rude to people who you want to help you?

i would try Microsofts Guide to the Koran, it will have all your answers.

AKHeero - thanks for trying to support me, but actually I didn't try to help, so that was my fault.

That may be true (okay, so it is true, work with me here), but that doesn't give Benny the right to be extremely rude and start calling people names. Okay, that's all I have to say about this thread.

Hmmmmmmm

Can you run the office setup again and make sure the dictionaries you want are installed. You will probably have to go to add - remove programs to do this.

Whoops ! nearly forgot my argument preventing kittens pic. :)

kittens.jpg

have you down an office update from the microsoft site?? i think you can DL language packs there and that "may" help and worth a shot.

thanks to evryone who have been helpfull.
oh ya , in the name of alla - god bless america!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back