Office XP Error

B

Bob S

I get the following error when I go to close Word in Office XP.

Microsoft Visual Basic

Run-time error '13'
Type mismatch

Anyone know how to fix this and yes I have both patches installed.

Thanks,

Bob S.

You could try to repair Office. Insert the office cd & choose repair from the setup.

Not Word

Have looked here before Westy, but none of these problems refer to Word, just Excel.

Has this problem only just started. Or have you always had it.

I had the same problem a few weeks ago with the same message, I just done the repair etc within word and it was fine after.

Good Luck!

Problem just started. Also, shirls, if you are talking about repair in XP Office...I tried that and nothing. If you mean something else, tell me.

Hi

I have to ask - is this a legit copy of office xp? If it is a warez version that may be why tou are experiencing difficulty. If so the answer is simple. So simple in fact, that I will not publish it in this forum.

If it is legit. try the results above.

Hope it works out for you.

Of course it is legit, regardless that has nothing to do with the error and there is not a definitive answer above, as yet.

You say you have tried the repair option, so why not uninstall it all together reboot then reinstall.

I agree with westy1 - if repair does not work - ditch and install!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back